+32 (0)11 76 53 56 (Office) info@k-t-management-consulting.eu

Necessary declarations

  • limosa

    Limosa: You are a foreign company, organization or self-employed and you want to employ someone in Belgium? Or you want to establish yourself as self-employed temporarily or partially in Belgium? Then you need to fulfill some basic requirements. K&T provides all records!

  • A1

    A1 form: an employee must be insured in the country where he actually carries out his work. K&T provides all records!

  • A1-b

    Employment in Belgium: K&T provides all records!

  • lascertificaten

    All employees are continuously trained, K&T provides monitoring of training certificates